Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Smoke Damage Restoration in a San Francisco Residence


The fire damage in this San Francisco residence was a result of a faulty electrical outlet in the bathroom. Notice the extent of smoke damage on the interior c... READ MORE



Smoke and Soot caused by Fire Damage


The before photo was the aftermath of a smoke damage from a fire that started in the bathroom due to a faulty wiring. After fire fighters had left, there was a... READ MORE



Smoke Damage due to Kitchen Fire on the Stove


The before photo was the aftermath of a heavy smoke damage caused by a fire on the kitchen stove. Fortunately no one was hurt and the fire was put out immediat... READ MORE



Fire damage in Lakeport, CA


This fire damage in Lakeport, CA was the result of a microwave caught on fire. It started in the kitchen and the smoke damage affected various areas in the fac... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Petaluma, CA


This fire damage in Petaluma, CA was the result of product being overheated in the microwave. After the fire was put out, the exterior of the microwave was cov... READ MORE



Fire Damage in El Cerrito, CA


The photos shown above was the result of fire damage in El Cerrito, CA. The plumber who was working at this property accidentally tapped a wire, which caused t... READ MORE