“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
If your home or business is showing signs of mold from water damage, flood, or rain, our experienced technicians at SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park is ready to respond. Since we are locally owned and operated, we have planned for expected damages.
To prevent mold from spreading, taking immediate action can reduce further damages to your property. During the Guerneville flood, our highly trained crews were able to respond immediately to affected residents since we have the resources and equipment on deck to react quickly to the disaster to handle the job, large or small, residential and commercial.
Choose SERVPRO of Petaluma/Rohnert Park, a locally owned and operated company that specializes in mold, water, and fire damage. We are Here to Help® you restore your damaged property back to normal so that you can be at ease.
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (707) 588-8226
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (707) 588-8226
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Petaluma / Rohnert Park is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: