Recent Before & After Photos

Smoke Damage due to Kitchen Fire on the Stove


The before photo was the aftermath of a heavy smoke damage caused by a fire on the kitchen stove.  Fortunately no one was hurt and the fire was put ou... READ MORE



Flooded Gym Locker Room in San Rafel, CA


The before and after photos shown is a flooded locker room that was affected by a heavy rainstorm.  This job turned out to be a big loss since other a... READ MORE



Mold Damage in Forestville Vacation Home Due to Roof Leak


This vacation home in Forestville, CA had a roof leak due to heavy rainfall.  The place had been left unoccupied for several weeks. Due to high levels of m... READ MORE



Flooded Bathroom Due to Toilet Overflow in Berkeley, CA


The photos shown above was a biohazard cleanup job that our SERVPRO professionals recently completed in Berkeley, CA.  Unfortunately the toilet i... READ MORE



Flooded School Gym in San Rafael, CA


These photos were taken after heavy rains had flooded this school gym in San Rafael.  When our crew arrived at the scene, they also found the boys and girl... READ MORE



Shower Leak Turned into Mold Damage


This house in Napa had a slow shower leak behind the wall undetected for few weeks.   The leak created a perfect environment for mold to take over the... READ MORE



Flooded Locker Room due to Heavy Rainstorm


This flooded locker room in San Rafael, CA was the result of a heavy rainstorm. When our crew arrived at the scene they found the boys and girl's bathroom ... READ MORE



Biohazard Cleanup in San Francisco


The before and after pictures shown above was taken in front of a mansion apartment entrance in San Francisco.  There were human feces and other dried bodi... READ MORE



Flooded Crawlspace due to Heavy Rainfall


This flooded crawlspace in Albany, CA was a result of heavy rainfall.  Crawlspace is typically a difficult and intensive process. Due to excessive rain, th... READ MORE



Water Heater Failure at an Apartment Building


The room in this apartment building had water damage due to a water heater failure.   The water leak seeped through the carpet and left unattended.&nb... READ MORE